Friday, September 4, 2009

Wisdom - Can I Hear Her Now?

Proverbs 8:1 "Does not wisdom call out? Does not understanding raise her voice?"
Apparently, wisdom is calling out; its raising her voice. Am I hearing her? Am I listening for her?

This blog is a seeker's attempt to listen and hear. Wisdom is showing herself in the details and moments of my life. I am trying to find the one who is already seeking me. I am trying to listen for the one who is already calling me.

Wisdom is not meant to be kept, in fact, wisdom demands that you share her freely. So I share her in this format.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Pastor, this page is a writers dream:P

    Finally, I hear her voice. In the quietness of my pain and suffering {the past year since my accident upon other trials)..it is here that I could hear her voice. Pain has a unique way of getting our attention when all else fails. Thank you God for calling and shouting until my deafened ears could hear You.

    ReplyDelete